If you have had some college-level education after high school graduation and are applying as a transfer student, you should:
- Apply online.
- Complete the online application including your essay. The application fee is required at the time you submit the online application. Payment must be made using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express, or by online check or ACH. Refer to Costs section of this catalog. Application fee waivers are available online for eligible students. International applicants are not eligible for application fee waivers.
- After your application is received, please submit official transcripts from all institutions you have attended
- Upon admission, all transfer students are required to submit additional official transcripts for course work not yet completed.
- Applicants who have accumulated fewer than 24 transferable credits must also submit an official high school transcript and standardized test scores. (submission of test scores is optional)
- All transfer applicants who are planning to use federal financial aid must submit an official high school transcript.