In accordance with the University Housing Policy, the following stipulations apply:
- On-Campus Housing Requirement — First year and transfer students, except as described in the exceptions below, must live in on-campus housing for two semesters (summer semester excluded) as a condition of enrollment. Failure to adhere to the on-campus housing requirement may result in termination of enrollment.
Exceptions to On-Campus Housing Requirement. All first-year and sophomore students, including transfer students (0-60 credits accumulated) are required to reside in University housing, with the following exceptions:
- Married students
- Students who will be twenty years of age by the first day of classes of the fall semester.
- Veterans with one or more years of active service
- Students living with parents or legal guardian
- Students taking 6 or fewer credits during the semester in question.
- Juniors and Seniors — Juniors and seniors are encouraged to live on campus.