If you have had some college-level work after high school graduation and are applying as a transfer student, you should:
- Apply online at https://admissions.msu.edu/apply/transfer/default.aspx
- Complete the online application including your personal statement. The application fee is required at the time you submit the online application. Payment must be made using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express, or by using an online check. Refer to Costs in the General Information, Policies, Procedures and Regulations section of this catalog. Application fee waivers are available online for eligible students. International applicants are not eligible for application fee waivers.
- After your application is received and entities attended verified, you will be asked to self-report your academic record for all U.S. institutions of higher education for admission consideration. Do not self-report course work for international institutions. Sealed official paper transcripts from all international institutions must be submitted.
- Upon admission, all transfer students are required to provide current, official transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Applicants who have accumulated fewer than 28 transferable credits must also submit an official high school transcript and standardized test scores.