If you have had some college-level education after high school graduation and are applying as a transfer student, you should:
- Apply online.
- Complete the online application including your essay. The application fee is required at the time you submit the online application. Payment must be made using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express, or by using an online check. Refer to Costs section of this catalog. Application fee waivers are available online for eligible students. International applicants are not eligible for application fee waivers. International applicants are not eligible for application fee waivers.
- After your application is received, please submit official transcripts from all institutions you have attended
- Upon admission, all transfer students are required to submit additional official transcripts for course work not yet completed.
- Applicants who have accumulated fewer than 28 transferable credits must also submit an official high school transcript and standardized test scores.
- All transfer applicants who are planning to use federal financial aid must submit an official high school transcript. Those with 28 or more transferable credits will not have their transcript used in the admissions review process.