As part of the Student Health and Wellness unit, the Health Promotion department provides a variety of programs, presentations and health information to help students achieve academic success by supporting their well-being. Services include:
- Nutrition and body image education with a registered dietitian nutritionist
- SPARTANfit Fitness and Wellness Program, including comprehensive fitness assessments and wellness coaching
- Sexual wellness education and sexual health resources
- Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) education and support
- The Collegiate Recovery Community and Recovery Housing for students in recovery from alcohol or drug use
Most Health Promotion services are available free to MSU students. The department also regularly collects and shares health-related data and information about Spartan health trends.
The main Health Promotion office is located at 345 Student Services Building. Visit healthpromotion.msu.edu
or call 1-517-353-0718 for more information.