Academic Programs Catalog

General Information, Policies, Procedures and Regulations

General Procedures and Regulations

Gender Marker

Students may request to change their gender marker with the university through the Office of the Registrar (“male” or “female” options are currently available). To do so, students can submit a request to from their MSU email, or in-person at the Hannah Administration Building, 426 Auditorium Road, Room 150. No legal documentation is required. 
At this time, you cannot control where your gender marker does and does not appear; however, making this change will allow your gender to present as such throughout various university systems.