Academic Programs Catalog

General Information, Policies, Procedures and Regulations

Student Services

Transportation Services on Campus
Motor Vehicles, Mopeds, and Electric Mobility Devices

All students whether residing on or off campus must register their vehicle with the MSU Department of Police and Public Safety if they operate their vehicles on campus. In addition, mopeds and electric mobility devices such as electric scooters or electric bicycles operated on campus must be registered with the MSU Police Department.  Failure to do so may result in parking violations and impoundment. Visit for more information.