Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center plays a key role in the fulfillment of the university’s land grant mission. Built in 1951 in partnership with the W. K. Kellogg Foundation, the Kellogg Center has been a model facility for continuing education. Today, the facility serves as the “front door to the university,” offering unrivaled customer service, an award-winning restaurant, experiential training to support students in The School of Hospitality Business, flexible space to host an array of functions, state-of-the-art technology, and more. Available to the public as well as the university community, the Kellogg Center is a hub for community activities, professional meetings, and social events, featuring guest rooms and suites, flexible meeting space and banquet rooms, and private dining options. Located in the hotel is the State Room Restaurant, offering seasonal cuisine and lunch options for dining plan holders. Additionally, Kellogg Market is located near the front desk, offering Combo-X-Change options for dining plan holders, refreshments, grab-and-go meals, and more. Lastly, the Kellogg Center houses teaching laboratories for The School of Hospitality Business. The facility offers paid internships and opportunities for student growth in the areas of hospitality, hotel front office operations, and engineering.