The Neighborhood Engagement Centers are staffed and supported by a variety of Neighborhood Student Success Collaborative (NSSC) staff including a Neighborhood Director, Academic Advisors and other professionals who care deeply about Spartan students and are able to connect them with the resources they need.
Neighborhood Academic Advisors specifically assist and guide students to the selection of a major, monitor their academic progress, provide academic advising, guide students toward activities that are designed to enhance their personal and professional growth, and make appropriate referrals to enable students to take advantage of other resources and services the university offers. NSSC staff are readily accessible in the Neighborhood Engagement Centers.
- Brody Engagement Center for students living in –Armstrong, Bailey, Bryan, Butterfield, Emmons, and Rather residence halls. Call 353–3863.
- Holden Engagement Center for students living in the South Complex–Case, Wilson, Wonders, and Holden residence halls. Call 353–1660.
- Hubbard Engagement Center for students living in the East Complex–Akers, Fee, Holmes, Hubbard, and McDonel residence halls. Call 353–6387.
- McDonel Engagement Center for students living in Van Hoosen Apartments, and McDonel, Owen and Shaw residence halls. Call 884-4080.
- North Engagement Center (MSU Union) for students living in off-campus and in Abbot, Mason, Phillips, Snyder, Campbell, Gilchrist, Landon, Mayo, Williams and Yakeley residence halls. Call 884-4050.
While students are encouraged to visit the Engagement Center in their Neighborhood, students can visit an Engagement Center in any of the above locations for academic advising and assistance.
For additional information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.msu.edu/unit/uud.