The Neighborhood Engagement Centers are staffed and supported by a variety of Neighborhood Student Success Collaborative (NSSC) staff including a Neighborhood Director, Academic Advisors and other professionals who care deeply about Spartan students and are able to connect them with the resources they need.
Neighborhood Academic Advisors specifically assist and guide students to the selection of a major, monitor their academic progress, provide academic advising, guide students toward activities that are designed to enhance their personal and professional growth, and make appropriate referrals to enable students to take advantage of other resources and services the university offers. NSSC staff are readily accessible in the Neighborhood Engagement Centers.
- Brody Engagement Center (Brody Hall, Room 160) for students living in - Armstrong, Bailey, Bryan, Butterfield, Emmons, and Rather residence halls. Call 884-6670.
- South Engagement Center (Holden Hall, 1st Floor Lobby) for students living in - Case, Wilson, Wonders, and Holden residence halls. Call 884-6680.
- East Engagement Center (Room C130) for students living in - Akers, Holmes, and Hubbard residence halls. Call 884-3501.
- River Trail Engagement Center (McDonel Hall, Room C101) for students living in - Van Hoosen Apartments, McDonel, Owen and Shaw residence halls. Call 884-4080.
- North Engagement Center (MSU Union, Room 200) for students living - off-campus and in Abbot, Mason, Phillips, Snyder, Campbell, Gilchrist, Landon, Mayo, Williams and Yakeley residence halls. Call 884-4050.
While students are encouraged to visit the Engagement Center in their Neighborhood, students can visit an Engagement Center in any of the above locations for academic advising and assistance.
For additional information, e-mail email@example.com or visit www.msu.edu/unit/uud.